Eros is our life force energy, the source of all our creations; physically, sexually, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. But sometimes, through our culture, family, religion and personal experiences, our Eros becomes blocked in its flow. This can cause us pain and discomfort or simply leaves us stuck in a rut.
Uncover the difference between Eros and the act of sex and how this understanding can enhance your daily life. This one-day, clothes-on workshop will deepen your understanding of Eros and help you discover how it can be used as a personal development tool in your life.
If you have been wondering about the work of Body Electric, this workshop will shine some light on how it makes a positive difference in people’s lives. Also, if you are a graduate this is an opportunity to deepen your understanding and relationship with your Eros.
The main focus of this workshop is to support you to tap into the power of your Eros within a framework of safety, choice and consent.
Outcomes of this workshop:
- Explore the power of Eros, it’s so much more than sexual energy
- Learn about and experience the power of breath to change your mood and enhance your life
- Learn about the impact mindfulness has on your eros
- Learn the power and the gift of giving and receiving energy for healing
- Experience Eros through creativity
- Experience the framework of safety that is established at all Body Electric workshops to support attendees to be present and standing in their power.
Who can attend:
Anyone over 18 years of age, inclusive of all sexes, sexual orientation and gender identity. There are no pre-requisites.